BDL USA INC
Last updated: May 26, 2020
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Services.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Corporation: BDL USA INC, 6800 Owensmouth Canoga Park, CA 91303.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Services or parts of our Services.
- Website or Site refers to Bacio di Latte US, accessible from baciodilatte.us and baciodilatte-usa.com.
- Services refers to products, information, and services offered on and through our Website, as well as through interactions with the Company in person or by delivery, through correspondence, and on the Website or social media.
- Service Provider means any natural person or legal entity who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Services or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Services are used.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Services.
- Facebook Fan Page is a public profile named Bacio di Latte USA specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network, accessible from facebook.com/BacioDiLatteUSA
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you, your household, or your Device.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Services such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Services or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in California who is outside California for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Credit or debit card information, including deliver to and billing addresses
- Usage Data
- Social media information, such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Site and other Services (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets, and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) or posted on social media pages (such as our Facebook page or other pages accessible to us)
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), Device type, Device ID, Android or Google Advertising ID, browser type, browser version, operating system, your Device location or other geolocation information, the pages of our Service that you visit, the referring and exiting web pages and URLs that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
If you no longer wish for us or our service providers to collect and use location information, you may disable the location features on your Device. Consult your Device manufacturer settings for instructions. Please note that if you disable such features, your ability to access certain features, goods, and Services may be limited or disabled.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- to allow you to use and access the Site, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality;
- to assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products, or Services offered through the Site;
- to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site or the app, including identifying you when you sign into our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences, or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and
- to deliver content relevant to your interests on our Site and third-party sites based on how you interact with our content.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Strictly Necessary / Essential: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance: These Cookies are used to analyze the way our Site works and how we can improve it.
- Functionality: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
- Targeting/Advertising: These Cookies are used to share some information with third parties who we advertise with, so we know how you’ve reached our Site. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
To use our tools or sign up for information from us, you must have cookies enabled on your internet browser. Some of the more popular browsers (and links to manage your cookies on each) are:
If you choose not to enable cookies, you will still be able to browse our Site, but it will restrict some of the functionality of the Site and what you can do.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for information;
- To provide Goods and Services to you and perform any agreement for the products, items, or Services we provide;
- To verify your identity and for fraud prevention;
- To manage your Account if you have registered for one;
- To process your payments;
- To evaluate your employment application;
- To provide you with updates and information about products and services we provide;
- To send you marketing information about us and our products and locations;
- To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication (such as a mobile app’s push notifications), regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or Services we provide, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation;
- To provide electronic newsletters about our Goods and Services and events and promotions which may be of interest to you;
- To improve the effectiveness of our Site, our app, our marketing endeavors, and our product and service offerings;
- To obtain your feedback and reviews regarding our Site, Services, or your customer experience;
- To identify your product and service preferences, providing personalized content and ads and informing you of new or additional information, products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To help us address problems with and improve our Site and our products and services, including testing and creating new products, features, and services;
- To provide mobile marketing messages and other communications and messages;
- To protect the security and integrity of the Site, including understanding and resolving any technical and security issues reported on our Sites;
- To engage in analysis, research, and reports regarding the use of our Sites and Goods and Services;
- For internal business purposes;
- To comply with the law and protect the safety, rights, property or security of our Company, the Goods and Services, and the general public; and
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers, to process credit card payments, to send newsletters or information regarding our products, events, and Services, to monitor and analyze the use of our Services, to provide other technological or application support to us, or to contact you.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions. If you are a California resident, you have the right to request additional information regarding the “sale” of your information. Please see the section below entitled “CCPA Privacy.”
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures, and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With Law Enforcement or Government: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other Lawful Uses: The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect or defend the rights or property of the Company, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or protect against legal liability.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your personal information. However, no data transmission over the internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you provide us with your information at your own risk.
Processing of Your Personal Data By Service Providers
Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits you to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
- The right to know about your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your Consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you can write, email, or call us at:
BDL USA INC, 6800 Owensmouth Canoga Park, CA 91303
Phone: 818 444 6603
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information for monetary consideration. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that would constitute a “sale” of personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
“Do Not Track” Policy
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
Our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us to request deletion of that information. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services, or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted. To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with the account.
Be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites